Call us on:01424 834710
Call us on: 01424 834710


Sapphire Care support clients that are privately and publicly funded.

If you are privately funded, or self-funded, you are financing and paying for your care yourself, and you can arrange your support through a care provider yourself.

You can contact your local authority and get them to carry out a social care assessment with you, this will enable you to find out if you are entitled to any financial or benefits help towards the cost of your care. They can also help you determine what areas of support you need, and what other services may be of help to you, such as providing you with equipment that could make things easier for you around your home.

You can contact the Adult Social Care team at East Sussex County Council by:

Telephone:  0345 60 80 191

Or for more information visit their website at: